Wednesday, 17 August 2011

August new releases

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2)
The Near WitchNever Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2)
young adult

Unsaid
This Beautiful Life: A Novel
Girls in White Dresses
The Family Fang
Miracle Beach
fiction
Darkness, My Old Friend: A Novel
The Accident
Cold Vengeance (Pendergast #11)
Flash and Bones (Temperance Brennan, #14)
The Hand That Trembles
mystery & thriller
Blood Bound (Unbound, #1)
The Magician King
Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2)
The Omen Machine: A Richard and Kahlan Novel (Sword of Truth #12)
Prince of Thorns
fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for a bunch of these. The Near Witch was really good, not sure if you read that. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing lists like this of what's coming out soon :)

    The Near Witch and Bloodliens are both really good! I enjoyed them a lot :) I'd definitely recommend that you pick up both of them if you haven't already!

    I'm a new follower as well, I'm looking forward to seeing some new posts from you in the future :)

    Brenna from
    Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...