Friday, 19 August 2011

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch the highly anticipated Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and it was amazing. Like wow.
In a nutshell the film was about a scientist (sexy James Franco) who is trying to create a cure for Alzheimer's, which his father suffers with. To test the cure they use chimpanzees. However this new cure doesn't just cure Alzheimer's it creates heightened intelligence in the brain...
My one and only problem with this film is some of the acting. Although I love love love Tom Felton, I just wasn't convinced at all by his acting in the film. He played a jackass with a nasty temper but all I could focus on was the terrible American accent which sounded half British. Freida Pinto's acting was also mediocre not convincing me in the slightest.
Overall I give this film 5/5. Overlooking some minor faults this film excited me and scared the shit out of me at the same time. Definitely one to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...