Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Sana's Top 10 books I feel as though everyone had read but me





Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and bookish. It's a great list and everyone is welcome to join in! This week's topic is the top 10 books I feel as though everyone has read but me:


1. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Shade by Jeri-smith Ready
5. Fallen by Lauren Kate
6. The House of Night series by P.C Cast
7. One day by David Nicholls
8. Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

7 comments:

  1. Before I Fall is a good one, especially for mean girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't love "Hush Hush" -- so much lust, so little depth -- but I adored "Divergent" and really enjoyed "Before I Fall" (although in terms of books about dying girls, I much prefer "Before I Die" by Jenny Downham).

    Here's my list at Teen Lit Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Hush Hush and Divergent to read. And I really want to read Before I Fall, also just started listening to One Day, it's really making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. divergent sounds really good, so does before i fall lots of people recommending it to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read Divergent and it was amazing. I read Fallen, but don't really know if I liked it so much or not. I am still going to read the next one in the series, but the first one was just ok to me. I didn't like it until almost the end. I really want to read Shade. It's on my list...with about a million other books lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read Hush, Hush or Fallen...don't feel too bad!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was curious when will (What's Blood got todo with it) going to be released

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...