Wednesday, 28 September 2011

TOP 10 TUESDAY-10 books I want to re-read



Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and bookish today's topic is top 10 books I want to re-read.

1. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman
2. Lord of the Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring by J.R.R Tolkien
3. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
4. Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J.K Rowling
5. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Even though I just recently read it)
7. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
8. Ravens Gate by Anthony Horowitz
9. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (Just because i haven't read it in ages)
10. Uglies by Scott Westerfeild

Comment on which books your itching to re read :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Noughts and Crosses, love it. I have plans to re-read once I get it back from a friend.
    Love his Dark Materials, and I re-read the Harry Potters at the start of the year. Always amazing.
    I also re-read City of Bones, great. And if I can locate my copies of Princess Diaries I was thinking about reading them soon.

    Have yet to read Uglies, wanting for my friend to lend me her copies.

    Fantastic list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all of them for at least 2 times, except Naughts and Crosses and Uglies (never read them)

    I really want to re-read Angel by L.A. Weatherly

    Love this list!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...