Saturday, 15 October 2011

National Novel Writing Month

Hey everyone!

I just recently found out about this novel writing competition and it sounds pretty cool. I am a aspiring author so this was perfect for me! If any of you people are budding writers you might like to give it a go. What you have to do is write a novel in a month more details are on the website http://nanowrimo.org.
There are a lot of cool things to do and many nanowrimo novels have been published books.
So go sign up and look out for me there as S.R Deen, you will get to read a short excerpt from my novel!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome and good luck to you on your writing! I am thinking of participating in NaNoWriMo myself and it will be my first time as well. I know I won't be able to get a whole novel out due to the amount of time I am at work, but I am going to try my darnedest to get as far as I can. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...