Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Top 10 Tuesday's- Sana's books I wish I could read again for the first time

Top 10 Tuesdays is hosted weekly by broke and bookish. This week's topic is a exciting one, the top 10 books I wish I could read again for the first time.Today I could only think of 5:


1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling- This is because being the last Harry Potter book, I dreaded that it was all going to end so just to experience the excitement again I remember when I first had the book in my hand and was so hyped. I would surely want to read this for the first time. This book was also soo amazing to read, I was constantly on the edge of my seat.

2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I remember obsessing over this book all night, I couldn't sleep just thinking about it, and it was such a exciting read.



3. Wither by Lauren deStefano- Because it was so great to read






4. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman- I only read this book once but loved it, but for some reason couldn't read it again even though I picked up the book many times with the intention. So I would like to read this again for the first time

5. Abhorsen Trilogy by Garth Nix- I can't read this book again i don't know why, but I really liked this trilogy so just to experience it all again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...