Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Top 10 Tuesday- Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks list is Top Ten Books on my TBR list for Winter.

Here is my list of books I cannot wait to snuggle up and read in the cold upcoming months in no particular order :)

1) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
2) Crossed by Allie Condie
3) Fever by Lauren DeStefano
4) Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
5) Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
6) Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
7) The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
8) Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
9) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
10) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Clockwork Prince! I need to read Crossed too. I plan to finish the Iron Fey series and Under the Never Sky made my list too. Here is the rest http://wp.me/pzUn5-Gs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...