Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and the bookish. This week it is my Top 10 books from 2011. This one is a tough one because there were so many good books out this year, so here it is:

What are your top 10 books of 2011??

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2.Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
3.The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
4.The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
6. Ashes by Ilsa.J.Bick
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
9. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


                 



2 comments:

  1. Great list! Divergent was a favorite of mine as well. I am currently working on Clockwork Prince and I am looking forward to Shatter Me. I still need to read The Maze Runner! Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-H4

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read clock work prince and city of fallen saouls they are really good ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...